Tuesday 23 November 2010

favourite songs at the moment :)

Favourite songs :)

I am so in love with JLS's song Love You More, I so wish they'd released it a bit later so it could have been Christmas No.1, I love emotional Christmas music hahaha
but everytime I hear this I sing along at the top of my voice, or my eyes well up cos of the words - definitely a good Children in Need song!

I'm also loving Rihanna, everything about her! Her style overhaul, red hair, beautiful makeup, music (especially her colab with Eminem!) but this new song with Drake is a treat too (where exactly does Drake feature?!) Look at this picture, she looks SMOKING HOT.


And as a lover of all cheesey things, I love McFly and Taio Cruz's new song! I can't believe it worked, that's like mixing milkshake with lemonade.. but it tastes good?!

Anyway my lovelies, the links are below for you to have a lovely listen :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x