Monday 29 November 2010

MakeUp Favourites

So I've decided to do a post on my most favourite makeupy things! And all the things you'll find in my beloved makeup cupboard - yes, I have converted a cupboard into somewhere to keep all my wonderous things! :) I'll do it in order of how I put it on my dear old face..

Soap & Glory Wish Upon A Jar Moisture Cream
MAC Moisturelush Cream

MAC Prep + Prime Skin


Loreal True Match Foundation


MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

ELF Cool Bronzer

MAC Eyeshadow in Mystery (used for eyebrows)


MAC 266 Brush to apply brows


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyeliner applied with MAC 210 Brush

MAC Viva Glam VI Lipstick
MAC Lipstick in Myth
Barry M Lipgloss in the brown shade!

And a spritz of Miss Dior Cherie

Then I take it all off at the end of the day with MAC wipes :)

What's your everyday makeup routine? Hope you enjoyed reading mine! :)

Lipstick kisses,
Emily
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x