Thursday 6 January 2011

Admit When You're Sad!

Hello lovelies,
Sorry there's not been a post for the past few days, I've been having a bit of a tough time!
I've been really really down and depressed and just felt awful. I've found it so difficult to even leave the house :( Dan forced me to go to the doctors yesterday and they're putting me in touch with the help I need, and they've also advised me not to take my exams and to defer them.
Therefore, not doing these exams till September, which is a HUGE weight off my shoulders. I contacted the uni and they're being brill about it too and offering me some time of from studies, which I really think I need.
But now I've realised a big problem for me when I'm down is just simply admitting it. Like I'll saw 'Oh I'm not feeling too great today' and people will dismiss it - when actually I really need to say 'I'm so down it's scary - I need help', as soon as I did that everyone has flocked around to help, and suddenly my problems and worries have all been alleviated! So I've learnt a big lesson in all this - DON'T SUFFER ALONE! And don't downplay how you feel - be honest with yourself and others, even if it terrifies you.
Now I can spend time on myself concentrating on what really matters - my health, and I'm so glad I finally decided to put that first.
I really hope you all take my advice and tell someone, anyone! Get help :)
All the best,

Emily xoxo

PS I've been stalking eBay for some fun wigs to do makeup with for my portfolio - and I couldn't believe the array of beautiful stuff on offer! Check these out below :)

I also found this INCREDIBLE fancy dress shop on eBay - it has such fun inspiring stuff! Aaah, to be rich! http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Costumier?_rdc=1

Item imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem imageItem image

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x