Wednesday 12 January 2011

Mini MAC Haul

Hello lipsticks!

Today I got a super exciting delivery from the postman - a little black box, that only means one thing - MAC!!!! :D It's taken a week to get here but there's been snow and stuff - and it's only built my excitement and anticipation for it more! So here's what I got...

From left (kind of :P) .. Crinkle Powder in 'Chez Chez Lame', Complete Comfort Creme, Strobe Cream, Gloss Coat, Lip Gelee in 'Sintillation', Chromagraphic Pencil in 'NC15/NW20', Dazzleglass in 'Fantabulous' (the purpley top one), Dazzleglass in 'Extra Amps', Viva Glam Lipsitck in 'Gaga' and Cremesheen Lipstick in 'Speak Louder' (the bottom lipstick).


My favourite things just from initially looking at them are the lipgelee, lipglosses, the Viva Glam lipstick and the crinkle powder. The lipgelee is insanely beautiful - its a pearl shade with pink and white/cream glitters - I've honestly never seen a lipgloss or even a product as beautiful as this - it took my breath away. I'd really recommend this to anyone, just by what a gorgeous product it is. The other lipglosses are just obviously pretty - so glittery and pigmented and such lovely girly colours... aah MAC make the most beautiful things! I can't wait to use the crinkle powder - it has a goldish yellow colour with little sparkley gold bits in that'll look so beautiful as a highlight, I might have to invest in another pot of this before the collection ends! MAC's Champale collection has been my favourite collection by far in a while - the crinkle powders and lip gelees are just delicious!


Can you see how sparkly the lip gelee is up here! The camera just doesn't do it justice! And that Viva Glam lipstick - oh so pink! :)



I LOVE how sparkly and glittery the dazzleglasses are!
Here's a blurry pink glitter shot - just so girly!





I couldn't stop taking pictures of these beautiful products! They're just so beautiful - I found it so difficult to convey just how amazing they are using a camera, you have to see them to believe them!










Hope you've enjoyed peeking at my MAC goodies! Tell me more glittery things that you love!!!

Lip gloss kisses,

Emily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x