Wednesday 12 January 2011

A Sneak Peek in my Portfolio

Hello my lovelies,

I thought I'd let you take a sneak peek inside my makeup artist portfolio. No stealing haha! I have so many ideas for other shoots, and have around 4 shoots in the coming months, as well as my costume makeup looks which I'll be doing on myself and Dan.. and I want to organise some other shoots too :) Enjoy peeking!


I love this photo so much, however I must admit I only did the base foundation - all the rest was done by SC Makeup Artistry based in Dundee - ie the lovely Sandra! And the model, Nina, wears this look perfectly - she was born to wear makeup like this!

Here's Helena - ready for a pin up style photoshoot!

This is Sadhbh in all her freezing cold glory in the middle of winter! Both the dresses below were designed by student designers - lovely!


Here's me doing my friend Jades makeup - not one for the portfolio - we were only off to the pub! :)


The next two is makeup on my friend Emily, the top was pin up themed, and the bottom just mermaidy / fairy / flowery fun! This was my first ever 'shoot' :)


Here's Rosie - in a Christmas makeup style shoot - isn't she gorgeous!

Here's Helena playing with the cutest dog ever that we met on set! It had a little jumper on!

Hope you enjoyed looking at these - I have more in the pipeline! And more from photographers that have never sent me the pics, or stuff that hasn't been published yet!


Emily
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x