Thursday 6 January 2011

Wigs Galore

Hello twinklies,

I've been wanting to get my special effects / costume portfolio off the ground for ages. I feel it's an easier way to showcase makeup talent - as it's obvious what the difference is! For example making over a girl into someone beautiful is great, but how do you know they weren't beautiful already ??? - people (myself included) always forget to take 'before' photos, these make such a difference when looking at someones makeup talents!
Anyway, I'd got a bee in my bonnet about wigs after my last post, and then disaster (fate?! :) ) struck when I came across this wig website http://www.superpartywigs.co.uk/ which is so cheap in comparison to a lot of wigs out there, fingers crossed they're good quality!
So I bought the wigs below - there's going to be treats instore for me and Dan haha I can't wait to do these super fun costume looks! :D

Emily xoxo

Edward Scissorhands WigHard Rocker WigCaptain PirateCount Vlad Wig
Avatar Jake WigCleopatra WigGranny WigCorpse Bride WigJessica WigMaterial Girl Wig80's Rock Idol WigGwendolina WigPrincess Fiona WigPanto Cinderella WigVampiress Wig

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x