Thursday 6 January 2011

MAC - I Love You

Hello makeup lovers!

Today I've had time to take stock on life, and realise you can never have enough makeup ;) It insights such excitement and passion in me - I just can't describe how much I love making someone feel confident and beautiful - and seeing the transformation! This love transfers to doing my own makeup too, I love that I can feel down in the dumps but then spend an extra fifteen minutes on my makeup, and it'll really set me up for the day :)
Anyways...
I guess MAC is like a makeup lovers drug - and I'm ADDICTED haha :)
The new collection Champale has come out along with a few other bits and bobs, so I've treated myself (my student loan has) to some little bits.
From the collection I've ordered a lip gelee, a chromographic pencil for lining the waterline and the special reserve highlight powder - I've heard the powder is meant to be a rerelease of an old favourite of a lot of 'older' MAC lovers (I can't for the life of me remember the name of it!), but from swatches I've seen it seems to have a yellowey gold iridescence - perfect for healthy looking highlighting! :) A also bought the new moisturiser MACs just brought up - I am in love with their old Moisturelush one, and my friend Amy informs me that it's like Moisturelush but BETTER! Can't wait to try that out - and it coincides with me just about running out of moisturiser anyway! :) I've also finally bit the bullet and bought MACs Lady Gaga Viva Glam Lipstick and Lipgloss, I've been lusting after them for ages - and as all proceeds go to charity, I thought why not! :) I got a few things for my kit - strobe cream (I want to see what all the fuss is about!) and the clear prolongwear gloss coat (I tried this from Sandras kit on the fashion shoot and it's INCREDIBLE!), and finally I rounded my order off with a lippie in shade 'Speak Louder' and some fun shades of lip gloss in 'Fantabulous' and 'Extra Amps'. I wish I'd been a bit quicker off the mark and ordered this stuff this morning, then it probably would have been delivered tomorrow - instead gota wait till Monday, but it makes it all the more exciting! :D
I'll let you know how I get on with the products :)
Big MAC kisses and loves,

Emily xoxo

PS Check out this AMAZING website - they sell the clothes we lust after when celebs wear them! They're selling some of my personal faves that Katy Perry has worn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x