Monday 24 January 2011

Look super hot on the beach... and everywhere else!

Hello lovelies,

I couldn't resist sharing with you these beautiful swim wear pieces from Betsey Johnsons collection - aren't they just delicious! I think I'd opt for the top one, but once I have a Kate Moss-esue body that bikini would be perfect hahaha :)

ROSE PARADE STRAPLESS 1PC - Betsey JohnsonSWAN LAKE BANDEAU - Betsey Johnson
SWAN LAKE HIPSTER BOTTOM - Betsey Johnson
I absolutely love Betseys designs - I especially liked the dress Katy Perry wore, isn't it beautiful! I was a bit disappointed that such glittery fun dresses weren't available on Betseys website - they do offer dresses but nowhere near as beautiful as Katys dress!


My personal fave are these socks - the 'mexicali' design... they're just beautiful, and as I've been looking for a pair of over knee socks, I've just fell in love with these ones... Lovely :)


Betsey, I salute you for designing every kind of beautiful garment I could ever want.. If I had to only shop one place again for clothes - it'd be you!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've got a question,
i'll try and get back to you asap,
emily x